Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bienvenidos

My wife says that I talk too much about politics and philosophy and that I always want to be right. I guess I will have to say that she is right.
What else could I could but open up a blog?
This is the perfect forum to test theories, and to express one's thoughts.
If politics and religion are not allowed at the dinner table they sure are allowed here.

I am starting this blog as an experiment. If I am really as alone as I sometimes feel in my some of my opinions. I want to know what people think about what I have to say. I learn through communication and like to communicate what I learn. If I can find people of similar interest and opinion, I want to work with them. If I can find people of different interests and opinions, I want to hear what they have to say, contemplate and consider their views, and give them something to think about as well.

Here we go!

No comments: